The Britblog Roundup No.152

1/14/2008 06:08:00 pm BenefitScroungingScum 3 Comments

Thanks to Clairwil The Britblog Roundup no 152 is packed full of posts including this one from yours truly. The Devil is discussing the roundup on Radio 5 at 2am.

Updated: You can download Pods & Blogs here from the Radio 5 Live listen again feature. My mention is starts at 23min55secs. Not that I'm narcissistic or anything.

I'm very chuffed that the host of the show, Chris Vallance, said "I think it's a wonderful blog this, because it's a blog from somebody who's in a difficult spot talking about their life" Actually, I just like the bit where he said it was a wonderful blog.

3 comments:

Casdok said...

Well done!!! :)

Yep I'm with Casdok. well done!! and It was a well written post too...

cheers Kim

Thank you both x x